Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: AG Shipping Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does AG ship items the same day that you buy them (if you buy them on a week day)? I placed two orders today, but I'm not sure if AG would ship them today or tomorrow. Thanks for any help! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Generally, it takes a day or two for them to process the order.

    I suppose it depends on what the order consists of, but it took about 4 days for them to process my order of the new club outfit, and that was ALL I ordered. How it took 4 days to box that, I'll never know.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of the orders was just the new Club Outfit (I had to order it seperately for the free shipping offer to work). I do not understand why AG takes a long time to get certain items ready to be shipped!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 13, 2006 02:00 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •